Saturday, August 8, 2009

Turn better

Finally
everything turn better a bit now ,
i think my throat recoverd .
thx all ma frens , im ok now .
i really felt so lucky to hav those frens who treat me whole-heartedly =)
thx babe ..
she took tis fer me .












*it's water barli and i made a lurve heart to say [ thanks ]
HAHAHA ..

and of coz , thx shu xian too .
she bought me 2 packs of strepsils ♥



i took my pet Bobby to take a bath and groom 2dae ..
da price was RM82 .
OMG .
i dunno why the groomer cut it's fur till so short
and his look change a lot now ..














*still is my cutie sweetheart xD



sometimes im still in low - spirited ..
Emotional ?
Emotional stress ?
Bad temper ?
or bla bla bla ..
what a random feeling
= ="













muii and me ..she is cute :p

do u think i am thin compared to be4 ..?

daddy said im getting thinner and thinner ..
and he said i look pale ..

ask me to eat more and sleep more ..
but i don't think so . Aiks ..


And yes , i go to practice 2dae again ..

nothing special ..
juz felt tat time go by super duper slow during practice ..
keep practice and practice nowadays ..
busy life is goin by NON STOP ..
i spent many time and attention fer tis show ..
and it means a lot to me ..

i am tired ,
i need rest NOW..
but i hav no time .
after practice need study ..
and my parents are finding
home tuition fer me ..
next friday is coming ..
exam is coming ..
after exam is
our SHOW TIME !!
see ..my schedule is full laa =(

den holiday fer 1 week ..
i cant wait
but still cannot relax i think ,
worry fer PMR ..
> <"

Yea ,
form 3 is a busy year to me .
but i like .
life as substaintial ..
Hahaa ..






out of control .*

No comments:

Post a Comment