Friday, August 7, 2009

Mo0dy friday

Din go to skol 2dae again ..
reason ..?
feeling unwell
> <"

vomit in da morning ..
and my throat extremely pain ..
even i cant speak when i wake up ..

suffer - ing


Arhgg ..
exam is coming but im still haven recover yet ..
=(

Sorry daddy mummy ..
i can accept not goin to skol ,
but
i must not absent in my practice ..
i don wan to lose any practice time ..
i promise
i will take k of myself ..
juz let me do what i like and what i want to ..

no one can stop me while i persist in something ..
im not stubborn ..

i juz persist what i wan to ..
i can analyse right and wrong ..

juz believe and support me kay ..?

i attach importance to tis show ..
my 1st time pay - ing tat much attention on something ..
i hope
i could get u all support and encourage tat i need ..
always pls ..







im sorry fer being of bad temper recently ..

No comments:

Post a Comment