Monday, August 17, 2009

I miss you

i saw my new part time maid
suddenly think of u again .
it's no any chance to hear u ask me to do well on my exam .
it's no any chance to be wit u on my bufday .
it's no any chance to celebrate any events wit u .
WHY !
no ones could noe how sad am i . how is my feeling .
no ones could noe how much i miss you .
no ones could noe u really means me a lotsss .
no ones could noe you're how important to me in my life .
NO ONES !

I miss you ..
where are u .
is it tat's u on yesterday nite ?
don disappear from my side ..
i wish i could see u even juz a second .
i won't be scare
i do really miss you a lotsss ...

don't leave me . come back plsss .
my life won't be perfect without u .
4EVER NEVER !





heart broken 2day T.T
*ignore me

No comments:

Post a Comment