Friday, September 4, 2009

start busy life


i think i am goin to start my busy life right now .
of cuz is fer PMR .
almost having tuition everyday start from next week .
and is long period of time in a day ..
Goshh ..
anyway i 'll try ma best ,
supportz ya :)


im not really satisfied on my results
im absent-minded on tat exam
and i hav no feeling ..


nothing happen recently ,
juz i got nightmares again ..last last night
HORRIBLE !
i can see im sleeping in my bed . my room .
i can hear mummy and daddy are talking at dining room .
but i can't move , even can't shout out to my mom and dad
what a weird dream ?
or perhaps it's not a dream ?
Is ....@@
i don't know .
but i don't want to face this
><"

someone save me pls ...


i miss you so much today ,
didn't talk much in school .
but im ok .
thx ji mui always talk to me
u r a great listener ..
thx :)
and here to cheer up my mui ,
everything will be fine .
jia y0us laa !
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment