Monday, September 7, 2009

good in mood

im good in mood today ..
miracle ?
haha ..
today is an easy day for me ..
plan to have a jog tis morning but lastly cancelled ..
*bc0z darling is not goin =x
den had a nice day wit playin badminton .

and i had a nice chatting wit babe juz now ..
talking about our future dreams ,
i wonder what will happen to me in the future .
i'll take every chance i get
hope our dream come true .
god bless u babe :)



It is time to face the fact ,
mayb im too pushy
all my efforts turned out to be in vain .
what is done can't be undone .
although how sad am i
nothing can be changed ..
but .
i'll still pray fer u every 19th of the month .
be sure to stay home and accompany u .
i always said cherish the love i have
yes ,
u were getting lost in my life ,
but ur everything are always on my mind . included ur love .
forever and ever !

i've learned to do what my emotions tell me recently ,
some really accurate ..
=="




*i've had enough of ur ridiculous behavior .
who u think u are ?
i hate being ur controller ..
!@#$ !!

No comments:

Post a Comment