Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Year Life !













so fast new year is goin to end by tomorrow ,
now i only have a post about my new year life ..@@"
lets the pics go thru ~






yuan's house ^^

















My k box ^^








































1U ^^











































Genting ^^


















sungei wang ^^






and my swwetheart here ..♥






































Just a simple post ..

and ofcaz i had a very unf0rgotten bday this year
thx a l0tsss to everyone at that nite
i'm extremely touching T.T
i heart u guys =3=


something happened on these few days ,
but i'm trying to ignore my feeling and ...
stop doing those things that i dislike pls ~


gathering wit my family and cousins tomorrow =>
Nitez ppl & happy valentine's day again ~
muakz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment