Sunday, January 17, 2010

recently













hey guys ..im back !!
tuition fill my time nowadays ,
no time to let me update .
can't take nap every noon ><"
ishhhh ~



i don't want to stay at Mulia anymore ,
hope that i could change the class that i want .
stay wit my dolphin ,
many stories wana share wit u ..
u know i can't live without you !

sorry babe i gonna leave u T T


Bless me bah ~.~
















and yes ,
last saturday was my babe birthday ^^

love u muacks !

friday went jusco to have a movie and dinner at night ..
and i met May Jie and her cute poody ^^


yuan ,
im glad to hang out wit u again ..
waiting for 3rd of Feb xD


Yesterday went to TS and sungei wang wit yz ..
to buy clothes ..lol
he just like my jimui xD






















i can't finish those food everytime and he always help me to clear up ..lol
thanks a lot yaa x)




goin to slep ..nite nite *



从来没有人知道 。

No comments:

Post a Comment