Friday, November 27, 2009

my feeling

uhmm ..
seems like long time din update my blog ,
recently ...

keep hanging out wit my buddies
eating f0r giving vent to
playing without control
typing f0r my works
indulging in Taiwan and Hong Kong movie

and ..
keep missing u ><"

let the pics pass thru my words .













the curve wit babe , lila , joeseph , ccy and kkp .












sing k wit my sister's frens and joeseph until midnight ..l0lz

























ice skating wit babe , shu xian & Joeseph



i miss our happy memories very much ..













my house doin project














I.R day











shin yee's bday ..













midvalley ..












lila lao po's bday ..











catwalk !! miss so much














1u after catwalk practice ..














celebrating mooncake festival ..












movie at 1u ..













after PMR , darling bday ..













catwalk qing gong yan ..


















Genting Trip ..


















gasoline ..my dear and my babe =3=














mui house



always support me de family ^^


guys ..
know how important u all in my mind ?
know how much i love u all ?

once i lost something that extremely important to me ,
but i have u all , guys .
really felt lucky and proud of u all .
enjoy my life now
hope u all too =)


失去了一个 也许会有更多人代替他关心我们 ,
是老天爷给的安抚 ,
互相支持 鼓励
让彼此勇敢地走下去 。

也许失去也是一种收获 ,
可是你依然是无可被取代的 ,
你永远是我最思念的人 。
我不再自暴自弃
此刻我变得很知足
我的愿望是要你过得很好 !
成真了吗 ?


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment