Thursday, October 15, 2009

end

PMR is passed
a end to me and waiting f0r new begin in my life ..


i know .
is enough ..is no more time to let me play

i should plan f0r my future ..
but at least after this holiday first .

i do really need a break ><

after PMR celebrate darling bufdae
lets the
pics pass through my words ..











































































Happy birthday to darling ^^






went to skol returned books on wed ..
last day :(

but i have funs wit my frens ..




















Next day ..

went to sungei wang green box wit babe , lao po and yuan zhen ..
11am to 2pm ..

not bad laa ,
at least their food not tat much bad compare to last time i been there

L0L .




babe and me ^^










we wont believe u anymore ..
hate ppl keep lieing ..
fake ppl ! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment