Saturday, December 12, 2009

my work

i work as a maxis broadband promoter last week ..at timesquare
the 1st day is quite hard f0r me ,
fail to sale any plan =(
but im glad to meet many frens there ,
and thx Nic , Miki , Wai and Ray come to visit me
keep chit chatting XD

my working time is 10am until 10pm ++
standing whole day ..
too tired and accident i hurt my leg @.@"
back home around 12am++
had dinner wit Joeseph at metro ..
sorry f0r waiting me so long ><"

5/12
the 2nd day i off ,
went to sungei wang watching 神木与瞳 & Evan
keep standing and waiting again @.@"
leg so pain ><"
but my mood damn good that night ..

sunday ..
the last day i work there ..
bc0z the function is just f0r 3 days ..
smooth going ^^
i g0t 9 sales actually , but lastly 6 only ..
quite satisfied xD

thx Nic sign up f0r me ,
and ur drinks too =)

we took a lots of pics after work happy memories ...
































after that we went to KFC having dinner wit them ..
bac home at 2am ++
tired until fainted @.@"

thursday went to timesquare again ..
wit dear and mui ..
mui slept over le , haha ..
wait her until 12pm den rush to kepong sentral
dear waiting f0r her almost 1 hour =x

having lunch at Kimkary
and took big head paste ..
























dinner wit Joeseph , lila , min heng , dear and mui at SS2 ..
and desa park city ..












nice day again ^^
hope everything will be fine ,
be happy always =D
bless u my dear , muacks =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment